DescriptionMost people say their tension headaches cause a constant, dull, achy feeling on both sides of the head. Some people also have a tight feeling in the head or neck muscles. This convenient and fast-acting oral spray makes it easy to get the safe and natural holistic relief you need. It really works, give it a try!
Relieves symptoms associated with a tension headache, such as:
• Dull or sharp pain
• Neck or shoulder pain
• Feelings of pressure
Non-Drowsy, with No Drug
• Safe for the elderly and high risk
• Safe for use with prescription
medication, dietary supplements
• 100% Natural - no artificial additives or
• Do not use if the tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
• Ask a doctor before use in children
under 2 years of age.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms
• If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a
health professional before use.
• Do not use if you have had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its
• Keep out of reach of children.
Tension Headache is a combination of remedies carefully designed to alleviate immediate symptoms of pain and discomfort.
- Gnaphalium Polycephalum (Everlasting) - for pain on both sides of the face due to inflammation of the superior maxillary nerve
- Gelsemium Sempervirens (Yellow Jessamine) - for dull, heavy, and aching head pain with heaviness of the eyelids; and for soreness due to tension in the neck and shoulders
- Carduus Marianus (St. Mary's Thistle) - for dull, heavy, and aching pain in head, and for burning pressure in the eyes
- Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) - for pain in the temples of the head; and acts as a natural painkiller
- Stellaria Media (Chickweed) - for feelings of irritability associated with headache; and for dull, aching frontal headaches with throbbing pain
- Aconitum Napellus (Monkshood) - a natural anti-inflammatory agent; and relieves sharp, stabbing headache pain
- Cimicifuga Racemosa (Black Cohosh) - for headache pain and pain in the lumbar region
- Colocynthis (Bitter Cucumber) - for tension in the neck that causes headaches and stiffness and for facial neuralgia
- Rhus Toxicodendron (Poison Ivy) - for pain and stiffness in the joints, facial neuralgia, and discomfort in the ligaments and tendons
- Cuprum Metallicum (Copper) - for muscle spasms and pain in the jaw upon contraction
- Causticum (Lime) - for burning sensations in the fibrous tissues of joints and muscles and for inflammation of arthritic joints
Adults and children over 12, spray twice under the tongue up to each 30 minutes until symptoms are relieved. For children under 12, consult a health care professional prior to use.