Vital Force Ultra Caps
Vital Force Ultra Caps, 240 capsules
This vitamin is a unique encapsulated multiple because it contains absolutely NO binders, fillers, flowing agents, lubricants, coatings, or excipients. The contents of the 2-piece gelatin capsules are only those stated on the label and can be removed from the capsule and taken with food if desired. Vital Force Ultra Caps are Hypoallergenic. They contain NO wheat, corn, milk, sugar, salt, yeast, artificial or natural preservatives, flavorings or color. They feature high Beta Carotene levels, Buffered Vitamin C, Calcium from Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite, and NO Iron. The ingredients have been chosen for optimal absorption and biochemical availability based upon the scientific literature and consultation with top nutrition experts. This is the same formula as Optimum Ultra Caps!
Eight capsules contain:
- Beta Carotene (pro vitamin A from natural vegetable sources) - 25,000 IU
- Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) - 750 mg.
- Vitamin D-3 (Cholicalciferol) - 100 IU
- Vitamin E (Mixed tocopherols including d-alpha from natural vegetable sources) - 400 IU
- Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) - 100 mg.
- Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin 5-phosphate) - 50 mg.
- Vitamin B-3 (Niacinamide) - 150 mg.
- Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) - 50 mg.
- Pyridoxal 5-phosphate - 15 mg.
- Folic Acid - 800 mcg.
- Vitmin B-12 (Hydroxycobalamin) - 300 mcg.
- Biotin - 400 mcg.
- Vitamin B-5 (Calcium Pantothenate) - 400 mg.
- Calcium - 610 mg.
(Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite - 500 mg.)
(Ascorbate - 77 mg.)
(Pantothenate - 33 mg.)
- Magnesium (Aspartate) - 300 mg.
- Zinc (Picolinate) - 30 mg.
- Selenium (Methionine) - 200 mcg.
- Copper (Gluconate) - 2 mg.
- Manganese (Gluconate) - 15 mg.
- Chromium (Polynicotinate) - 200 mcg.
4-6 capsules per day in divided doses provide a well-balanced maintenance level of nutritional supplementation to a good natural diet.
8 capsules per day in divided doses provide a therapeutic level of nutritional supplementation in states of deficiency, disease, high stress, and athletic training.