Diaper Area Wash
Diaper Area Wash 6.5 oz Liquid
Many commercial diaper wipes contain strong chemicals that can be irritating and may contribute to diaper rash & skin damage. Our Diaper Area Wash harnesses the powerful anti-fungal properties of organic tea tree oil, and gently cleanses with plant and flower extracts such as calendula, witch hazel, and aloe vera-ingredients known to be safe and gentle on baby's delicate skin. Our proprietary Calming aromatherapy blend includes French lavender, for its soothing and antibacterial properties. Sporting a custom fine-mist sprayer that allows for directed application-moisten a cotton pad or clean washcloth to gently clean baby's skin with each diaper change, or spray directly onto skin. Our Diaper Area Wash may be used full strength or diluted: use a ratio of 10 parts distilled water to 1 part Diaper Area Wash.
Our special Calming aromatherapy blend that includes French lavender. A Great Non-Stinging Boo-Boo Spray
Great facial cleanser Use instead of harsh chemical feminine or adult personal wipes
Benefits & Features:
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- Non-burning, non-irritating, safe and gentle for even the most sensitive skin
- Soothes and speeds the healing of diaper rash, protects against future rashes
- Soothes and speeds the healing of simple cuts and scrapes all over the body
- Fine-mist sprayer allows for directed application to cotton pad, washcloth, or skin
- Only plant-based ingredients-no chemicals
- Dilute ratio of 10 parts distilled water to 1 part Diaper Area Wash for use as a homemade diaper wipe solution
- Use at each diaper change to insure diaper rash protection
- Use in combination with our Calming Diaper Rash Cream or Calendula Cream
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.