Cough & Bronchial Congestion
DescriptionCoping with the discomforts of a cough and bronchial congestion is easier when you have a specialized treatment designed just for your symptoms! Just start spraying this modern formula at the first sign of symptoms. Cough + Bronchial is the safe, natural way to get relief you need. Does not cause drowsiness.
Relieves symptoms associated with cough and bronchial congestion, such as:
• Mucous buildup
• Feeling of tightness in chest
Non-Drowsy, with No Drug
• Safe for the elderly and high risk
• Safe for use with prescription
medication, dietary supplements
• 100% Natural - no artificial additives or
• Do not use if the tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
• Ask a doctor before use in children
under 2 years of age.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms
• If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a
health professional before use.
• Do not use if you have had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its
• Keep out of reach of children.
Cough + Bronchial is a combination of remedies carefully designed to alleviate immediate symptoms and to work at a deeper level, to reduce coughing and mucous buildup.
- Drosera Rotundifolia (Sundew) - for violent coughs that are spasmodic and deep
- Bryonia Alba (White Bryony) - acts as a natural anti-inflammatory agent and treats lung discomfort
- Kali Bromatum - for congestion of the throat, and helps to restore sensation in throat
- Antimonium Tartaricum (Tartar Emetic) - for rattling of mucous with little expectoration, cough, and burning sensation in the chest
- Sticta Pulmonaria (Lungwort) - for inflammation and pain felt throughout the chest
- Mercurius Corrosivus (Mercuric Chloride) - acts as a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent, helping to moderate infections responsible for the onset of coughs
- Arsenicum Album (Arsenic Trioxide) - for asthma-like symptoms characterized by constricted airways, coughing, and tightness or pressure in the chest
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum (Boneset) - for coughing, muscle aches, and fever
- Arsenicum Iodatum (Arsenic Iodide) - a natural antibacterial agent
- Lung - for healthy lung tissue, and to ease cough with little expectoration
- Arum Triphyllum (Indian Turnip) - for inflammation and to promote expectoration
- Baptisia Tinctoria (Wild Indigo) - for treating infections and fever
- Echinacea Angustifolia (Purple Coneflower) - for inflammation and infections
Adults and children over 12, spray twice under the tongue up to each 30 minutes as needed the first day and three times per day thereafter. Children 2 to 12, spray once under the tongue up to each 30 minutes as needed the first day and three times per day thereafter. For children under 2, consult a health care professional prior to use. Continue dosage for three days after symptoms have subsided.