Dry Eye Relief #1 Eye Drops (Monodose)
Dry eyes caused by climate, age, wind, contact lens wear, and smog can make it hard to stay focused on your day.
Similasan’s Dry Eye Relief sterile eye drops are specifically formulated to address symptoms associated with dry eyes such as dryness, redness, sensation of grittiness, reflex watering secondary to dry eyes, and sensitivity to light. And, because Dry Eye Relief’s active ingredients are homeopathic and contain no vasoconstrictors, it’s safe to use as often as your symptoms occur with no risk of long term overuse. Dry Eye Relief gives your eyes the relief and comfort that they need so you can stay focused on what’s really important.
Active Ingredients: Purpose
Belladonna* 6X: dryness, redness
Euphrasia 6X: redness
Mercurius sublimatus 6X: dryness
*containing 0.000002% alkaloids calculated as hyoscyamine
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulphate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this homeopathic medicine temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
- dry eye
- redness of eyes and lids
- reflex watering secondary to dry eye
- sensation of grittiness
- sensitivity to light
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Use only if bottle seal is intact.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- changes in vision occur
- you experience eye pain
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
- squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- apply as needed
- replace cap after use