NKO Neptune Krill Oil
NKO™ Neptune Krill Oil
Supports a Healthy Heart, Joints and Other
Eases PMS Symptoms in Women
• An advanced lipid extract of krill, tiny but hardy crustaceans that thrive in the harsh
• First product of its kind to feature phospholipids specially integrated with omega-3 fatty acids.
This provides the building blocks of cell membranes in the ratios used by the body and is proposed
to be far better utilized than stand-alone phospholipid and omega-3 products.
• In preliminary human studies, Neptune Krill Oil supported healthy heart function, lipid levels,
blood sugar levels, energy production, athletic performance and liver function.
• NKO also effectively eased mild mood changes, cramps and swelling associated with PMS in a
preliminary human double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial.
• It is thought that phospholipids specially integrated with omega-3 fatty acids decrease cell membrane
prostaglandin production that can contribute to irritation.
• Remarkably stable due to high levels of the naturally occurring antioxidants astaxanthin and
• Contains 100% pure krill oil manufactured by Neptune Technologies & Bioresources Inc.
Two softgels contain:
Neptune Krill Oil™ 1 g
Vitamin A 100 IU
Phospholipids, omega-3 enriched 400 mg
Omega-3 fatty acids, total 300 mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 90 mg
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 150 mg
Omega-6 fatty acids, total 20 mg
Astaxanthin 1.5 mg
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2
softgels daily with the first meal for 30 days, then
1 softgel thereafter, or as directed by a healthcare professional.