Andrographis Plus combines a proprietary blend of Ayurvedic and Asian herbs designed to promote healthy immune function.?
- Now with twice the Andrographis!
- Provides Andrographis paniculata, an herb traditionally used in Ayurvedic formulas for supporting upper respiratory, liver, and immune system health.?
- Provides amla fruit (Emblica officinalis), a vitamin C-rich fruit, which supplies antioxidant and revitalizing properties.?
- Provides a specialized preparation of herbs, including mulberry leaf and apricot seed extracts, traditionally used in Chinese medicine to support lung health.?
- May encourage a positive immune response.?
Take two tablets every two hours for 12 hours with unchilled water, then take one tablet three times daily between meals for five days, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Two Tablets Supply:
Andrographis Leaf Extract (Andrographis paniculata) 400 mg
(standardized to 5% [20 mg] andrographolides)
Amla Fruit 3:1 Extract (Emblica officinalis) 400 mg
A 5:1† proprietary herbal extract blend of: 400 mg
Glehnia Root (Glehnia littoralis)
Apricot Seed (Prunus armeniaca)
White Mulberry Leaf (Morus alba)
Gardenia Fruit (Gardenia jasminoides)
Soybean (Glycine max)
Zhejiang Fritillaria Bulb (Fritillaria thunbergii)
Pear Fruit (Pyrus pyrifolia)
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
†Equivalent to 2,000 mg raw, dried, unprocessed herbs.