MetaGlycemX is an advanced formula that includes a unique combination of green tea, cinnamon, alpha-lipoic acid, and a broad foundation of nutrients as part of a healthy diet to promote healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range.?
- Provides a comprehensive foundation for good health by featuring optimal levels of essential vitamins and minerals for those with blood sugar concerns.?
- Features green tea catechins (EGCG) to protect the insulin-secreting pancreatic islet cells.?
- Supplies cinnamon compounds that may support insulin activity.?
- Provides alpha-lipoic acid, a free radical scavenger that may also enhance insulin sensitivity.?
- Delivers a sophisticated blend of targeted micronutrients to support healthy glucose metabolism.?
- Provides a unique antioxidant profile to reduce oxidative stress and promote healthy insulin action.?
- Features a flexible dosing schedule and may be used as a complement to other programs.?
Recommended UseTwo tablets two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Cellulose, Croscarmellose sodium, Silica, Stearic acid, Calcium silicate, Magnesium stearate, Coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan)
How do I order Metagenics nutritional products?
Metagenics formulas are only available through licensed healthcare practitioners. Patients may find a practitioner.
How do I find a Metagenics practitioner near me?
Simply click here to locate a health care practitioner near you who offers Metagenics nutraceuticals and medical foods or to find a certified FirstLine Therapy practitioner who offers therapeutic lifestyle changes programs.
How do I contact Metagenics?
If you have questions about a specific Metagenics product or how to use it, please consult your health care practitioner. For other questions or comments, please Contact us Online.
What makes Metagenics different from most nutritional supplement companies?
A lot of things make us stand above other companies—a focus on patient health, quality manufacturing, ingredient testing, safety reviews, clinical testing, scientific research, unique formulas, and more. For specifics, check out the Quality Difference section.