Multigenics Intensive Care features the same high quality ingredients found in Multigenics®, but is designed for enhanced absorption and bioavailability. This intensive formula:
- Provides 400 IU of vitamin D for those with reduced intake, less efficient intestinal absorption, or reduced biosynthesis of this important vitamin.
- Provides L-glutamine to support the integrity of the intestinal lining, which is important for optimal absorption of nutrients. ?
- Delivers comprehensive bone support by featuring the mineral complex and organic factors contained in microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), and a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium.?
- Features L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate—a body-ready, nature-identical folate.?
- Provides natural source vitamin E in a 1:1 ratio of alpha to gamma tocopherols (along with beta and delta tocopherols) to more closely resemble the tocopherol profile found naturally in vitamin E-rich plants.
Eight tablets daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Eight Tablets Supply:
Vitamin A [15% (1,500 IU) as retinyl acetate and 85% (8,500 IU) as beta-carotene†]
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols)
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)
Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as folic acid and L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate*)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
Calcium (as calcium citrate, microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate, and calcium glycinate**)
Iron (as iron glycinate**)
Phosphorus (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate)
Iodine (as potassium iodide)
Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate**, citrate)
Zinc (as zinc glycinate**)
Selenium (as selenium aspartate)
Copper (as copper citrate)
Manganese (as manganese glycinate**)
Chromium (as chromium dinicotinate glycinate**)
Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)
Potassium (as potassium aspartate)
Choline (as choline bitartrate)
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex
para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA)
Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate)
Mixed Carotenoids (including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein)
Gamma Tocopherol (as mixed tocopherols)
Microcrystalline cellulose, Cellulose, Stearic acid, Croscarmellose sodium, Silica, Magnesium stearate, Coating (deionized water, hypromellose, maltodextrin, polyethylene glycol, and sodium copper chlorophyllin)
† Caro-xan™, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.