We're sorry but this product is currently unavailable.
|Chia was cultivated by the ancient
Aztecs, and was honored as a “power food.”
- Chia is one of the best vegetarian sources of Omega 3 (especially a-linolenic
acid) and other essential fatty acids (EFA’s).
- EFA’s support healthy heart function, joint mobility, immune
functioningand cellular energy.
- Chia seeds are high in both soluble and insoluble fiber. Diets high
in fiber support healthy digestion and bowel function.
- Chia cleanses through mucilage action, similar to pysllium.
- Chia seeds are high in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and
- Chia has Boron, a necessary nutrient need for bone health.
CUSTOMERS WHO BUY THIS PRODUCT ALSO BOUGHT
Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.