Cal Apatite is a comprehensive bone support formula featuring purity-certified, calcium-rich microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a complex crystalline compound composed primarily of calcium, phosphorus, delicate organic factors and protein matrix, bone-derived growth factors, and a full spectrum of trace minerals that naturally comprise healthy bone.
- Ideal for patients who prefer smaller tablets.
- In conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet, adequate calcium intake can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and in protecting bone strength.
- MCHC as a source of calcium helps maintain new bone formation to support bone mass and slow age-related bone loss.
- MCHC is an excellent source of bioavailable calcium, and provides a full spectrum of minerals and intact organic factors.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is cold-processed to preserve the delicate protein matrix and organic factors.
- Its microcrystalline structure is verified by X-ray diffraction analysis.
- Cal Apatite is regularly assayed by a third-party laboratory for heavy metal contamination.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is imported from New Zealand and derived from free-range fed cattle.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite has 20% collagen protein comprised almost exclusively of Type 1 collagen (96%), the predominant collagen in bone, providing further proof of the purity of our MCHC.
Three tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Three Tablets Supply:
Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 626 mg
Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 398 mg
Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC)† 1500 mg
† Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate supplies calcium, phosphorus, trace quantities of other minerals, and naturally occurring growth factors.