Celapro is a combination of herbal extracts and phytochemicals that provide targeted cellular protection against free radical damage.?
- Helps promote the healthy function and aging of cells, to support the performance of organs and systems throughout life.?
- Provides excellent support for hormone-sensitive tissues such as the breast, prostate, colon, and lung.?
- Research suggests that green tea and curcumin—ingredients in Celapro—may beneficially impact the body's metabolism of substances such as nitrosamines and estrogenic compounds.?
- Provides generous levels of standardized green tea, as well as one of the highest concentrations of D-limonene on the market.
- Lycopene is delivered in an oil suspension, making it even more bioavailable than lycopene from raw tomatoes.?
- Provides a healthy source of antioxidants with an ORAC† value of 3,307.
Recommended UseOne softgel daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each Softgel Supplies:
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Sorbitol, Lecithin (soy), Glycerin, Purified water, Silica, Annatto extract (color), Riboflavin (color), Caramel (color), Contains: soy