Ultra CLA is a stabilized, mixed-isomer conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) formula in triglyceride rather than free fatty acid form for enhanced stability.
- May help support healthy body composition.?
- May support healthy glucose and insulin metabolism through its activation of PPAR alpha and PPAR gamma—potent insulin sensitizers. ?
- Provides a standardized extract of rosemary leaf, which has potent antioxidant properties and may enhance formula stability. ?
- Provided in a 1:1 ratio of cis-9, trans-11 to trans-10, cis-12 isomers.
- Provides a stabilized form of CLA compared to the free fatty acid form of CLA.
Two softgels three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Two softgels supply:
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
Rosemary Leaf Extract (as RoseOx®) (Rosmarinus officinalis)
[standardized to 6% (2.4 mg) carnosic acid]
Gelatin, Glycerin, Beeswax, Purified water, Annatto extract (color), And lecithin (soy), Contains: soy
CUSTOMERS WHO BUY THIS PRODUCT ALSO BOUGHT
Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.