Matrix 5.0 Cookies and Cream
Matrix 5.0 Cookies and Cream
THE PROBLEM: Five pound containers of protein that are low in quality, contain fat-inducing maltodextrin, taste horrible, require a blender to mix properly, and contain only one very fast-acting protein. No doubt that most of these "five pounders" are cheap but who wants to gag something down day after day that's neither convenient nor beneficial?
THE SOLUTION: Matrix 5.0™. Taking years to properly formulate, Matrix 5.0™ solves all of the problems currently afflicting those other "five pounders". Most importantly, we completely stayed away from cheap, inferior protein sources such as denatured sodium and calcium caseinate. We knew that to be the best, we had to use only the highest-quality undenatured protein sources such as ultrafiltered whey protein, ultrafiltered milk protein, undenatured egg albumin, and glutamine peptides. The costs are much higher, but the rewards are significant. These proteins not only taste great but they are unmatched in their ability to improve overall health as well as build critical bodily tissues and processes.
To make the absolute best "five pounder" in the industry, we knew we had to do even more. We decided that we would not settle for anything but the absolute best tasting protein powder on the market. After countless trials, we arrived at several flavors that are pure ecstasy to consume…Simply Vanilla, Perfect Chocolate, Cookies and Cream and Orange Cream.
Completing our solution to the problem, Matrix 5.0™ is thoroughly instantized so that every scoop dissolves perfectly in your favorite beverage. No more disgusting clumps or blenders that dirty your kitchen…with Matrix 5.0™, you only need a spoon!
1. What is Matrix 5.0™? Matrix 5.0™ is a five-pound blend of the highest-quality protein concentrates in the industry.
2. What makes Matrix 5.0™ higher quality than the competition? Every other economical five-pound protein powder on the market is simply whey protein. Although more expensive, Matrix 5.0™ contains a combination of three different high-quality proteins including whey protein, micellar casein and egg albumin (egg white protein).
3. Why a blend of different proteins instead of just one protein? Indeed, there are several, very high-quality protein sources such as egg, casein, and whey; however, none of them are perfect in every aspect. All of these protein sources are equal in terms of overall health and growth of lean body tissue, but each has its specific physiological strengths and weaknesses. For instance, egg protein is considered the gold-standard protein source. Not only does it perfectly support lean tissue growth and maintenance, but it contains a host of growth factors and micronutrients. The downside is that it is very expensive. Whey protein, on the other hand, has been shown to be the fastest-metabolized protein source and to have superior immune-stimulating abilities. Casein has been shown to be the slowest-metabolized protein source which makes it superior for providing muscle tissue with amino acids over an extended period of time. Thus, even though ingesting one protein source has many benefits, ultimately the best course of action is to consume several high-quality protein sources in order to minimize the weaknesses and maximize the strengths of each source.
4. When is the best time to use Matrix 5.0™? Because it contains proteins which are metabolized both quickly and slowly, it is an ideal protein source for any time of the day. Some people will consume a fast-acting protein source, like whey protein after a workout and consume a slow-acting protein source, like casein before bedtime. Since Matrix 5.0™ contains slow (casein), medium (egg) and fast (whey) acting proteins, it is ideal for any situation. It has the ability to bombard lean body mass quickly with amino acids as well as provide the body with these same nutrients over an extended period of time.
5. Is Matrix 5.0™ a superior protein for medical conditions such as bariatric-surgery patients? Yes! Matrix 5.0’s™ amino acid profile is best out of any protein on the market. Furthermore, because it provides the unique benefits of three different protein concentrates, it offers the best opportunity for increasing overall health and well being…from optimizing lean body mass, to supporting ideal fat stores, to maintaining ideal antioxidant status, to protecting the immune system and kidneys, etc.
6. How can Matrix 5.0™ be so economical if it contains more expensive proteins? Notice that Matrix 5.0™ is packaged in a high-quality laminated bag. There is a considerable savings in packaging with this method which consequently offsets the increased costs of the proteins. Do not worry about freshness! The laminate used for Matrix 5.0’s™ bag is an oxygen and moisture-barrier structure which works as well or better than the typical plastic jugs. Furthermore, it contains a recloseable zipper for convenience and uses less of our precious non-renewable resources.