Blood Sugar Manager
Blood Sugar Manager™†(glucose control formula†)
Improve your health now without ever lifting a finger!†Who should be proactive?†
- Is over age 45
- Carries a few extra pounds
- Eats high-sugar, high carbohydrate foods
Why Blood Sugar Manager†?
It provides ingredients that make a difference
- Blood Sugar Manager includes traditional botanical ingredients, standardized for key components combined with a unique blend of nutrients that help stabilize healthy blood sugar metabolism†*
- Myricetin, a fast-acting botanical, helps increase the rate of after-meal blood sugar metabolism.†
- Chromium picolinate, at a clinically effective level, can help reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.**
It delivers quick results†
- 78% improvement in the transfer rate of sugar out of your bloodstream and into your cells, where it’s used for healthy energy†*
- 8-point improvement within 1 hour after a standardized, high-carb meal†***
It doesn’t let sugar linger in your blood†
Blood Sugar Manager supports healthy blood sugar metabolism by enhancing the ability of cells to accept and convert glucose more efficiently.†
* Comparing the rate of blood glucose level’s return to baseline after a
standardized meal when taking Blood Sugar Manager† vs. no product.
** One small study suggests that chromium picolinate may reduce the risk of insulin resistance, and therefore possibly may reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) concludes, however, that the existence of such a relationship between chromium picolinate and either insulin resistance or type 2 diabetes is highly uncertain.
*** Comparing blood glucose levels 60 minutes after a standardized, high-sugar meal when taking Blood Sugar Manager† vs. no product.
DirectionsTwo tablets daily with food. Best when taken with the meal highest in carbohydrates.
|Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (vitamin B1)||56mg||3,733%|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||56mg||3,294%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||37mg||185%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||63mg||3,150%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||375mcg||6,250%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate)||37mg||370%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||200mg||50%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||15mg||100%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||1mg||50%|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||250mcg||208%|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||250mg||*|
|Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia)||200mg||*|
|Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre)||200mg||*|
|Myricetin (from Myrica cerifera leaf and bark)||100mg||*|
|Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Fruit||40mg||*|
|Banaba (Lagerstroemia speciosa) Leaf Extract standardized to contain 1% corosolic acids||30mg||*|
|Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate)||200mcg||*|
This product does not contain
- artificial coloring
- artificial flavoring
- dairy products
- ingredients of animal origin
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
NotesCaution: Not recommended for individuals who have a history of hypoglycemia or diabetes. Individuals who are pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs should consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
**Comparing the rate of blood glucose level's return to baseline after a standardized meal when taking Blood Sugar Manager† vs. no product (Results of a pilot study).
***Comparing blood glucose levels 60 minutes after a standardized, high-sugar meal when taking Blood Sugar Manager† vs. no product (Results of a pilot study).
ETI is an FDA-registered Drug Establishment.
**Based on 2000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, modified cellulose, magnesium stearate, acacia, soy lecithin, and vegetable glycerin.