Natural Cotton Classic Contour Sanitary Pads Regular
Natural Cotton Classic Contour Sanitary Pads, Regular, 16 Count
“Bringing a “classic” to the max! We’ve taken the classic concepts of a conventional contour pad and upped the ante by making our pads out of soft 100% natural cotton, as opposed to irritable petro-chemical based synthetics. Also, our pads are exceptionally unique because even the absorbent core is made from natural cotton. Did you know virtually all other pads contain wood pulp, which comes from cutting down trees? And what’s more, our pads are 95% biodegradable so you can feel better about tossing them (just not in the toilet) when you’re done. Good for your body and the earth?! Now that’s what we call taking feminine hygiene to the max!”
Maxim Classic Contour Sanitary Pads are:
- Made with 100% Natural Cotton - A more naturally breathable fiber that’s better for your Body, Earth and Health!
- Chlorine/Dioxin Free – Keeping carcinogens away from your most intimate body parts.
- Synthetic Free – For a Softer, Non-Irritable, and Plastic-less feel and Real Cotton Experience.
- Hypoallergenic/Irritation Free – No more rashes, even for those with the most sensitive skin.
- Biodegradable – Decomposes quickly, safely and naturally in our landfills.
- Wood Fluff Pulp Free – Uniquely Saving our Forest Trees!
- Countour Shape – Better fit for your body’s natural shape and curve.
- Liquid-Locking Absorbent Core – Secure against leaks.
- Adhesive Strip on Back – For added panty-holding strength.
- Recommended Use – Heavy Flow Days.
Maxim products use the naturally unique characteristics of cotton to provide a Soft, Safe and Natural Solution to existing health and environmental risks and concerns associated with the use and production of conventional Tampons, Sanitary Pads, Pantiliners and Cosmetic Cotton Puff Products.
Maxim Classic Contour Pads are made with 100% Natural Cotton. Cotton is a more breathable and renewable material than the ingredients used in most other conventional brands, making for a Softer, Safer and more Natural product. Most other brands use a blend of Synthetics and Wood Fluff Pulp bleached with Chlorine. Our products are completely Chlorine, Synthetic and Wood Fluff Pulp Free and our natural cotton is whitened and disinfected with Hydrogen Peroxide instead of Chlorine to avoid exposure to harmful chemical Dioxin residues. We steer clear of using harsh chemical materials affecting the safety of our health and earth.
Maxim goes further in environmentally sound practices by being the only brand to eliminate the use of tree farmed wood fluff pulp to make the absorbent cores of sanitary pads. Instead, we use pure natural cotton in order to help prevent the abuse and destruction of our natural forests to make wood fluff pulp. Cotton is a more renewable crop that can be harvested once a year, whereas trees take 6 – 12 years to grow. Also, once the trees are harvested and cut down, they go through a very harsh chemical treatment in order to break them down in to the cotton-like and looking absorbent core you’re used to seeing in other pads. Do not be fooled - even though it looks like cotton, it might not actually be cotton.
Additional product features include a smooth cotton surface for added comfort, strong adhesive to prevent pads from shifting, and natural breathable layers permitting air flow to the skin to keep you feeling fresh.
100% Natural Cotton Absorbent Core, Breathable Natural Cotton Interlace Cover Sheet, Impermeable Leak Protection Back Layer, Adhesive Strips on Back Layer.