Natural Cotton Ultra Thin Pantiliners Light Days
Natural Cotton Ultra Thin Pantiliners, Light Days, 24 Count
“These sleek, Ultra Thin Pantiliners are made of 100% Natural Cotton. That means no chlorine bleaching and above all breathable, comfortable wearability that surpasses the pantiliners you may be used to. Also, they’re 95% biodegradable so you can feel better about tossing them (just not in the toilet) when you’re through. Better for your body and the environment? Now that’s what we call taking feminine hygiene to max!”
Maxim Ultra Thin Pantiliners are:
- Made with 100% Natural Cotton - A more naturally breathable fiber that’s better for your Body, Earth and Health!
- Chlorine/Dioxin Free – Keeping carcinogens away from your most intimate body parts.
- Synthetic Free – For a Softer, Non-Irritable, and Plastic-less feel and Real Cotton Experience.
- Hypoallergenic/Irritation Free – No more rashes, even for those with the most sensitive skin.
- Biodegradable – Decomposes quickly, safely and naturally in our landfills.
- Individually Wrapped – For your carrying convenience.
- Wood Fluff Pulp Free – Uniquely Saving our Forest Trees!
- Leakage Control Channels – Help direct liquid to the center of the pad to protect against leaks.
- Liquid-Locking Absorbent Core – Secure against leaks.
- Adhesive Strip on Back – For added panty-holding strength.
- Recommended Use – Light Flow Days and as Tampon Backup.
Maxim products use the naturally unique characteristics of cotton to provide a Soft, Safe and Natural Solution to existing health and environmental risks and concerns associated with the use and production of conventional Tampons, Sanitary Pads, Pantiliners and Cosmetic Cotton Puff Products.
Maxim Natural Ultra Thin Contour Pantiliners are made with 100% Natural Cotton. Cotton is a more breathable and renewable material than the ingredients used in most other conventional brands, making for a Softer, Safer and more Natural product. Most other brands use a blend of Synthetics and Wood Fluff Pulp bleached with Chlorine. Our products are completely Chlorine, Synthetic and Wood Fluff Pulp Free and our natural cotton is whitened and disinfected with Hydrogen Peroxide instead of Chlorine to avoid exposure to harmful chemical Dioxin residues. We steer clear of using harsh chemical materials affecting the safety of our health and earth.
Maxim goes further in environmentally sound practices by being the only brand to eliminate the use of tree farmed wood fluff pulp to make the absorbent cores of sanitary pads. Instead, we use pure natural cotton in order to help prevent the abuse and destruction of our natural forests to make wood fluff pulp. Cotton is a more renewable crop that can be harvested once a year, whereas trees take 6 – 12 years to grow. Also, once the trees are harvested and cut down, they go through a very harsh chemical treatment in order to break them down in to the cotton-like and looking absorbent core you’re used to seeing in other pads. Do not be fooled - even though it looks like cotton, it might not actually be cotton.
Additional product features include a smooth cotton surface for added comfort, strong adhesive to prevent pads from shifting, natural breathable layers admitting air flow to the skin for added freshness and each pad is individually wrapped for your carrying convenience.
100% Natural Cotton Absorbent Core, Breathable Natural Cotton Interlace Cover Sheet, Impermeable Leak Protection Back Layer, Triple Adhesive Strips on Back Layer, Individual Protective Plastic Wrap.