Clear Restless Leg Relief
CLEAR Restless Leg Relief™
Clear Leg Cramps, Spasms, Tinglings & Strains
Clear Restless Leg Relief™ contains a unique blend of herbs, formulated to work in combination with active homeopathic ingredients to provide safe and effective relief from muscle spasms, cramping, and symptoms associated with Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS).
The fundamental philosophy behind Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is to help restore health and balance for the entire body. TCM has been revered in China for over 5,000 years as an ancient powerful healing system. Chinese herbs are designed to help strengthen, build and replenish the vital life force of QI in order to promote balance and harmony in the body.
The science of homeopathy is over 200 years old and has been widely used in Europe, Asia, and the United States. Homeopathic remedies reflect the primary concept that substances in extremely minute doses actually stimulate and assist the body in healing itself.
Directions: Take 2-3 capsules every 3-4 hours as needed. Not to exceed 9 capsules in a 24 hour period.
* Restless Leg Syndrome
* Muscle spasms and cramps
* Muscle stiffness due from repetitive movements
* Muscle sprains and strains
* Aspirin, gluten, and lactose free
* Non-habit forming
* Easy to swallow capsules
* Does not cause drowsiness
* Muscle relaxant effect for treatment of spasms and cramps
* Analgesic effect for pain relief
* Reduces inflammation and swelling
* Increase water intake throughout the day to hydrate muscles and eliminate toxins.
* Avoid red meat & processed foods which may increase acidity in the body.
* Eat plenty of fresh fruits & vegetables, such as bananas & oranges that are
high in potassium, to prevent muscle cramps & spasms.
* Foods rich in alkaline minerals, such as raw vegetables & alfalfa sprouts, should be increased.
* Increase water intake to a least 8 glasses of water per day.
* Exercise regularly.
* Stretch daily.
* Increase potassium by eating plenty of fruits & vegetables, especially bananas & oranges.
* Get plenty of rest.
* Take time to meditate.
* Do not take if you are on anti-coagulant or anti-platelet therapies.
* Avoid caffeine which may over stimulate the central nervous system.
* Clear Restless Leg Relief™ is contraindicated during pregnancy and nursing.