Tummy Fiber Organic Acacia Senegal Can
Heather's Tummy Fiber™ Acacia Senegal
Helps multiple IBS symptoms
* Ingredient: Pure organic acacia powder
* 100% acacia senegal, NOT low grade seyal
* As part of the diet, regulates bowel motility
* Relieves IBS constipation AND diarrhea
* Dietary soluble fiber; not insoluble fiber
* USDA certified organic ~ Kosher certified
* Has a prebiotic effect; increases good gut flora
* No additives, fillers, colors, flavors or gluten
* Tasteless, odorless, colorless, grit-free
* Will not thicken on standing - No choking risk!
* Add Tummy Fiber to cup, then add liquid
* Or, add Tummy Fiber to moist foods
* 1 level teaspoon = 2 grams soluble fiber
* 1 lb. has 180 teaspoon doses
* Start with a low dose and gradually increase
* Take twice daily
Heather's Tummy Fiber™ ~ A Medical Food for the Dietary Management of IBS
Heather's Tummy Fiber™ Supplement Organic Acacia Senegal is a natural, pure, certified organic, soluble dietary fiber powder produced from the gum of the Acacia tree (also known as gum arabic).
Tummy Fiber is 100% acacia senegal, the highest quality of acacia available. It contains no acacia seyal, a much lower grade.
Acacia is a natural plant water-soluble fiber that has been harvested for millenia in Africa; its recorded dietary use dates back to the Egyptian pharaohs.
Clinical studies have shown that soluble fiber, as part of the diet:
* Helps soothe and regulate bowel motility
* Relieves IBS abdominal pain and cramping by stabilizing intestinal contractions
* Alleviates BOTH diarrhea and constipation
Heather's Tummy Fiber™ Acacia Senegal also:
* Increases good gut flora - it's considered a prebiotic, and significantly bifidogenic
* Has excellent gastrointestinal tolerance
* Slows down colonic fermentation (decreasing gas and bloating)
* Is completely safe and healthy for daily, lifelong use
* Is a traditional remedy for pregnancy/post-partum nausea & bowel dysfunction
* Is safe for use in children
* Has no gluten, sugar, salt, artificial sweeteners, citric acid, oxalates, or yeast
Pure soluble fiber supplements are helpful not just for IBS, but also for inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) such as Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis, plus diverticulosis and diverticulitis.
Soluble fiber will not compromise normal bowel function at all once it gets your IBS symptoms under control - it will simply keep things in that normal state. A soluble fiber supplement is meant to keep your GI tract running smoothly, comfortably, and pain-free on a day-to-day basis, now and forever. Heather's Tummy Fiber™ is is NOT a drug, it is NOT a laxative, it is NOT an anti-diarrheal medication. Acacia is simply an organic, prebiotic soluble fiber supplement with absolutely nothing else added, and it normalizes bowel function naturally in the same manner as soluble fiber foods. It is considered a medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.