P-5-P/MagPyridoxal-5-Phosphate (B6) and Magnesium
Recommendations: 1 capsule daily with food.
Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P) is the active form of Vitamin B6. Unlike other forms it does not require conversion by the liver. Chelated magnesium promotes P-5-P metabolism.
• Significant benefits for heart health
• Aids tendon, ligament and cartilage function
• Supports protein metabolism and muscle growth
• Promotes immune system function
• Enhances serotonin and dopamine formation
• Supports nervous system function in children and adults*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Servings Per Container: 60 Capsules||Amount/Serving||Daily Value|
Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate chelate)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose capsules, cellulose
powder, silicon dioxide and vegetable source magnesium stearate
Contains no: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
Made in the USA
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION.
THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT DISEASE.