Vegan Proteins + Strawberry
(Mfg Disc 05/07/13 ts)
Vegan Proteins+ Strawberry
There are 8 amino acids that are considered “essential” as they cannot be
synthesized by the body. They are: phenylalanine, valine, threonine, tryptophan,
isoleucine, methionine, leucine, and lysine. These essential amino acids must be
acquired from the foods we eat. Animal protein sources contain all essential
amino acids, however, plant/grain-based protein sources generally do not contain
all 8. Therefore, it is very important for vegans and vegetarians to balance
their diet to ensure that all essential amino acids are consumed. This can be
done by choosing a variety of protein sources, as found in Vegan proteins+.
• A complete protein containing a balance of all essential amino acids, making it a ideal protein supplement for vegans/vegetarians.
Users who are looking for a low allergen protein supplement
• Does not contain common allergens such as soy and dairy, making it ideal for consumers looking for an alternative to common soy or whey based formulas on the market.
Current protein supplement users looking to “cycle” their protein
• “Protein cycling” is the rotation of different protein supplements. This is important as the body can form intolerances to foods eaten repeatedly, day in and day out.
• Dr. John Berardi, fitness expert and Olympic and Professional sports team coach, recommends rotating protein supplements every 1-2 weeks to minimize the development of intolerances or mild allergic reactions to any one protein supplement.
• Vegan proteins+ is a excellent protein supplement to cycle with other protein to ensure maximum product performance.
What is protein cycling?
Not vegan or vegetarian? Maximize the performance of your current protein supplement by rotating it with Vegan proteins+. Leading health experts recommend rotating your protein supplement (“protein cycling”) every few weeks to avoid developing intolerances or mild allergies to your regular protein source.