Chestal Adult Berry
(Mfg Disc 02/22/13 ts)
Chestal Adult Berry
Chestal Berry coats and soothes the throat, while the blend of safe homeopathic medicines loosens chest congestion thereby making coughs more productive for a speedier recovery. In the daytime, chestal works without drowsy side effects. At bedtime, it calms those dry fitful coughs that prevent sleep.
Temporarily relieves dry cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold. Helps relieve chest congestion by loosening mucus and thinning bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 10 ml every 2 hours, Children 2 to 12 years: take 5 ml every 2 hours, Children under 2 years of age: not recommended.
do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing. Store at 68-77 degrees F
- Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS Helps loosen thick mucus
- Bryonia alba 3C HPUS Helps relieve dry and painful cough
- Coccus cacti 3C HPUS Relieves cough associated with tickling in throat
- Drosera rotundifolia 3C HPUS Relieves barking cough worse at night
- Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS Relieves cough associated with nausea
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS Relieves wet cough during the day that becomes dry at night
- Rumex crispus 6C HPUS Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS Relieves dry croupy and barking cough
- Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS Relieves nighttime hacking cough
Other Ingredients: Inactive Ingredients- Citric Acid, maltitol, natural berry flavor, purified water, sodium benzoate and sorbitol
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. Ask your health care professional before use if you have a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) A cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, Chronic Bronchitis or emphysema. Stop use and contact your health care professional if you have a cough that lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health care professional before use.