Healthy Joints 120 Capsule
Flexibility and optimum function of our joints and ligaments depends on cells that produce a multi-compound extracellular material responsible for strength and provides lubrication to the movement of bones and muscles. Among its many components, collagen and a variety of glycoproteins and glycosaminoglycans are critical for healthy function of joints. The healthy function of cells building our joints largely depends on a continuous availability of specific vitamins, minerals and a variety of other nutritional components.
The Dr. Rath Healthy Joints Formula
The Dr. Rath Healthy Joints Formula is built on our pioneering research which identified a team of specific micronutrients acting in synergy for a maximum effect and providing optimum bio-energy for producing healthy collagen, cartilage and supporting the function of cells building our cartilage, ligaments and joints.
Key Synergy Nutrients:
Vitamin C, Lysine, Proline, Cysteine, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, Collagen extract, Quercetin, Copper, Bromelain, Curcumin, Hesperidin, Naringin, and many others.
- Vitamin C, Lysine and Proline: These nutrients act synergistically to support the production of collagen and other components of connective tissue forming our joints and ligaments. The antioxidant properties of vitamin C help in controlling the inflammation associated in joint pain.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: This form of collagen has the highest amounts of amino acids glycine and proline. Together with vitamin C, these amino acids stimulate production of cartilage and build healthy connective tissue for stronger joints.
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine: Optimum availability of glucosamine is critical for the production of glycoproteins and glycosaminoglycans. These molecules help build strong cartilage and repair it when necessary. Glucosamine also helps in formation of synovial fluid (joint lubricant).
- Chondroitin Sulfate: Combines with proteins to form glycoproteins and is important in maintaining strength and optimum structure of cartilage. It also helps with the production of lubricating fluid in joints thus alleviating pain associated with inflammation.
- Bromelain: Bromelain is an enzyme complex obtained from pineapple which has anti-inflammatory and analgesic actions. It also helps in better absorption of quercetin.
- Naringin and Hesperidin: These are citrus fruit bioflavonoids that work together with vitamin C as antioxidants and support the formation of strong collagen and connective tissue.
- Green Tea Extract: The important component of green tea extract, EGCG, is a potent anti-inflammatory agent, and reduces various inflammatory markers. EGCG also blocks the activity of matrix metalloproteinases, which break down joint cartilage. The effectiveness of EGCG increases in synergy with quercetin.
- Curcumin: Obtained from turmeric root, it has significant anti-inflammatory effects.
- Copper: Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. As a cofactor in collagen synthesis, copper is essential for formation of connective tissue in joints, thereby increasing healthy function of joints.
- Quercetin: Helps to reduce various inflammatory markers. Quercetin acts synergistically with green tea extract and may help inflammatory processes in the joints.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.