Green Coffee Extract 400 mg
Green Coffee extract 400 mg 90 VegCap
Green Coffee refers to unroasted coffee beans. Green Coffee extract (Coffea arabica) contains high amounts of polyphenols, including chlorogenic acid, which research has shown may be responsible for the beneficial activity of Green Coffee.
. Futurebiotics Green Coffee Extract provides 400 mg of Green Coffee Extract per capsule, standardized for 50% chlorogenic acid. Green Coffee Extract supports cardiovascular and metabolic health and shows promising weight loss benefit.
Features & Benefits
- Coffee grows on trees and the fruit is a berry. The beans are actually green seeds in the berry. Green Coffee refers to coffee beans that have not been roasted.
- Green Coffee extract (Coffea arabica) contains a variety of plant constituents, including high amounts of chlorogenic acid and other polyphenols, which research has shown may be responsible for the beneficial activity of Green Coffee. While roasting gives coffee beans a distinctive flavor, color and aroma, chlorogenic acid breaks down when the beans are roasted. In contrast, Green Coffee beans have little aroma and a bitter taste.
- A human study presented in March 2012 showed that Green Coffee extract may work by reducing the absorption of fat and glucose in the gut, it may also reduce insulin levels, which would improve metabolic function.
- Other research has shown that Green Coffee extract supports glucose control by helping to favorably modulate after- meal glucose levels. Chlorogenic acid also increases the signal protein for insulin receptors in liver cells.
- Is a powerful antioxidant with a high ORAC value (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity). Antioxidants help protect against oxidative stress caused by free radicals, which is a major cause of accelerated again. Green Coffee extract has been shown in research to support normal cellular regeneration and growth.
- Futurebiotics Green Coffee Extract provides 400 mg of Green Coffee extract per capsule, standardized to 50% (200 mg) chlorogenic acid.
- 100% vegetarian supplement. Convenient, easy-to-swallow capsule dosage form.
- Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain product potency.
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement For adult tale 1 capsule before a large or heavy meal, up to 3 times per day* - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Other Ingredients: Modified Cellulose (vegetarian capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Stearate, Silica.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.