Serretia 30 Capsule
Originally discovered in the intestine of silkworms, the proteolytic enzyme Serrapeptase is harnessed by Arthur Andrew Medical through the isolation of the microorganism, Serratia E-15. Serrapeptases inherent ability to digest dead tissue enables the enzyme to successfully aid in supporting normal scar tissue, normal blood clotting, and allows for more fluid and natural blood flow throughout the body.
- Activates naturally occurring plasmin
- Thins secretions from the mucus membranes
- Reduces systemic fibrin concentrations
- Absorbs released amino acids
- Selectively locates the desired amino acids
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Take 2 capsules 1 to 3 times daily between meals - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.