P-5-P/Mag 120 Capsule
Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P) is the active form of Vitamin B6. Unlike other forms it does not require conversion by the liver. Chelated magnesium promotes P-5-P metabolism.
- Significant benefits for heart health
- Aids tendon, ligament and cartilage function
- Supports protein metabolism and muscle growth
- Enhances serotonin and dopamine formation
- Supports nervous system function in children and adults*
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement 1 capsule daily with food, or up to 4 per day. 6-12 year olds, 1 per day. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Other Ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsules), cellulose powder, silicon dioxide, and vegetable source magnesium stearate.
Does Not Contain: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.