Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Why use 'reduced CoQ10'?
Because supplementing with standard CoQ10 may not be enough.
- Some people have a tough time converting CoQ10 to its active, reduced
form. By supplementing with reduced CoQ10, you can more easily support
cellular energy and overall health.†
- CoQ10 is converted by the body to its active form, QH - an essential
step in the production of cellular energy. However, the conversion rate of
CoQ10 to QH tends to decline with age.
Why take ActivLife Q10™?
Proven bioavailability - your body can use it faster and easier†:
- ActivLife Q10 has been demonstrated to increase plasma levels of total
CoQ10 up to 62%.†
- Up to 8 times the absorption of other CoQ10's.
- Proven 2.5 times improvement in energy and stamina.†
ActivLife Q10™ is a breakthrough - a stabilized form of reduced
One softgel twice daily.
- Until now, reduced Q10 wasn't stable in supplemental form. ActivLife Q10™
uses patented processing that prevents oxidation and ensures a stable