Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
njoy your day with Similasan's Allergy Eye Relief.
Give your eyes soothing relief from irritating allergens such as pet dander, mold spores, and more with Allergy Eye Relief sterile eye drops. Allergy Eye Relief is specifically formulated to relieve the symptoms associated with allergies such as: burning, itching, redness of eyes and lids, and excessive watering of the eyes. Because the active ingredients are homeopathic, they are naturally gentle and safe to use throughout the day.
Active Ingredients: Purpose
Apis 6X: burning, itching, stinging
Euphrasia 6X: redness, swelling, watering
Sabadilla 6X: watering, redness of lids
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulphate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor allergy symptoms such as:
- excessive watering
- redness of eyes and lids
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Use only if bottle seal is intact.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- changes in vision occur
- you experience eye pain
- Remove and separate one single-use dropper from package
- Gently twist flat end to reveal opening
- instill 2-3 drops into eye and discard applicator
- apply as needed