Recommend: As a dietary supplement, take 3-6 capsules daily with water. For external purposes, simply puncture the softgel and squeeze out the contents. Use as any fresh Aloe Vera Gel for soothing emollient benefits.
Does Not Contain: Preservatives, Flavors, Artificial Colors.
Ingredients: Premium Concentrated Aloe Vera Gel 200:1 (equivalent to 5000 mg) in a base of cold-processed soybean oil. Each capsule is equivalent to 1 tsp. Fresh Aloe Vera Gel.
Safety: Double sealed: Printed FreshCare outerwrap and inner FreshCare seal. Do not use if either seal is missing or broken.
Serving Size: 1
Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Properties and Uses: Aloe Vera is a potent medicine and healer. Healing and soothing to the stomach as well as liver, kidneys, spleen and bladder. Aloe works with your immune system to keep you healthy, strong and vibrant.
PROPERTIES: cleaning herb, high source of nutrients.
Parts used: resin
• also an excellent remedy for piles and hemorrhoids
• may be useful in the treatment of diabetes
• may elevated blood lipids in humans
• helps keep your intestine clean by breaking up this clogging material so that it passes easily through your system.
• the cells of the intestinal wall will again be able to absorb essential food nutrients efficiently.
• contains over 200 nutritional compounds, including 20 minerals, 18 amino acids and 12 vitamins, including vitamin B12. (RXlist)
• May be used topically for burns
SUGGESTED DOSAGE: Tincture: 10 to 60 drops three times a day or 2 to 10 pumps of the spray.
CONTRA INDICATIONS: If taken internally Aloe vera may cause diarrhea, this is a result from cleansing. (if this occurs lower the dosage)