Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Arnica Montana 30C 80 Pellet
Homeopathic medicines are therapeutically active micro-doses of mineral, botanical and biological substances. They are reliable and safe drugs, therefore considered by many as an excellent first choice when self-medicating. Homeopathy has been used for more than 200 years, building a remarkable safety record and generating a great body of knowledge. Today, homeopathy is used by millions of patients in more than 65 countries and recommended by more than 400,000 healthcare providers. Since the passing of the federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act in 1938, homeopathic medicines have been regulated as drugs by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).1 To be accepted as a homeopathic medicine by the FDA, product ingredients must be identified in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) or generally accepted as homeopathic under the principles of homeopathy. All Boiron homeopathic medicines are manufactured according to the highest standards, complying with the specifications of the HPUS as well as drug Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Being regulated as a drug, as opposed to a food or dietary supplement, ensures that homeopathic medicines adhere to drug labeling specifications. Like packaging for conventional over-the-counter drugs, packaging for homeopathic medicines must state specific diseases, ailments or symptoms for which the product is to be used, the concentration of active substance or substances contained therein, the recommended dosage and the mode of application. These clear specifications make choices easier for consumers and guidance easier for retailers.
Arnica is the number one best selling homeotherapeutic and homeopathic product on the market. It is the best product to try if your curious about how homeotherapeutics or homeopathy work. Arnica is known as the 'falling herb' for its ability to help heal injuries from falls. It works great after shock of any type - physical, mental, or emotional. It is also great for head trauma, physical exhaustion or overwork - recovery from childbirth is a great example - and jet lag. Try it for any of the above conditions. Take is as close to the problem as possible and repeat as necessary until you start feeling better. Please refer to our Potency article for recommendations on potency and dosage. Common Name: Leopard's Bane, Mountain Daisy Produces conditions upon the system quite similar to those resulting from injuries, falls, blows, contusions. Tinnitus aurium. Putrid phenomena. Septic conditions, prophylactic of pus infection. Apoplexy, red, full face. It is especially suited to cases when any injury, however remote, seems to have caused the present trouble. After traumatic injuries, overuse of any organ, strains. Arnica is disposed to cerebral congestion. Acts best in plethoric, feebly in debilitated with impoverished blood, cardiac dropsy with dyspna. A muscular tonic. Traumatism of grief, remorse or sudden realization of financial loss. Limbs and body ache as if beaten, joints as if sprained. Bed feels too hard. Marked effect on the blood. Affects the venous system inducing stasis. Echymosis and hmorrhages. Relaxed blood vessels, black and blue spots. Tendency to hmorrhage and low-fever states. Tendency to tissue degeneration, septic conditions, abscesses that do not mature. Sore, lame, bruised feeling. Neuralgias originating in disturbances of pneumo-gastric. Rheumatism of muscular and tendinous tissue, especially of back and shoulders. Aversion to tobacco. Influenza. Thrombosis. Hematocele.
- Mind.-Fears touch, or the approach of anyone. Unconscious, when spoken to answers correctly, but relapses. Indifference, inability to perform continuous active work, morose, delirious. Nervous, cannot bear pain, whole body oversensitive. Says there is nothing the matter with him. Wants to be let alone. Agoraphobia (fear of space). After mental strain or shock.
- Head.-Hot, with cold body, confused, sensitiveness of brain, with sharp, pinching pains. Scalp feels contracted. Cold spot on forehead. Chronic vertigo, objects whirl about especially when walking.
- Eyes.-Diplopia from traumatism, muscular paralysis, retinal hmorrhage. Bruised, sore feeling in eyes after close work. Must keep eyes open. Dizzy on closing them. Feel tired and weary after sight-seeing, moving pictures, etc.
- Ears.-Noises in ear caused by rush of blood to the head. Shooting in and around ears. Blood from ears. Dullness of hearing after concussion. Pain in cartilages of ears as if bruised.
- Nose.-Bleeding after every fit of coughing, dark fluid blood. Nose feels sore, cold.
- Mouth.-Fetid breath. Dry and thirsty. Bitter taste (Colocy). Taste as from bad eggs. Soreness of gums after teeth extraction (Sepia). Empyma of maxillary sinus.
- Face.-Sunken, very red. Heat in lips. Herpes in face.
- Stomach.-Longing for vinegar. Distaste for milk and meat. Canine hunger. Vomiting of blood. Pain in stomach during eating. Repletion with loathing. Oppressive gases pass upward and downward. Pressure as from a stone. Feeling as if stomach were passing against spine. Fetid vomiting.
- Abdomen.-Stitches under false ribs. Distended, offensive flatus. Sharp thrusts through abdomen.
- Stool.-Straining of tenesmus in diarrhea. Offensive, brown, bloody, putrid, involuntary. Looks like brown yeast. Must lie down after every stool. Diarrhea of consumption, worse lying on left side. Dysenteric stools with muscular pains.
- Urine.-Retained from over-exertion. Dark brick-red sediment. Vesical tenesmus with very painful micturition.
- Female.-Bruised parts after labor. Violent after-pains. Uterine hemorrhages from mechanical injury after coition. Sore nipples. Mastitis from injury. Feeling as if fetus were lying crosswise.
- Respiratory.-Coughs depending on cardiac lesion, paroxysmal, at night, during sleep, worse exercise. Acute tonsillitis, swelling of soft palate and uvula. Pneumonia, approaching paralysis. Hoarseness from overuse of voice. Raw, sore feeling in morning. Cough produced by weeping and lamenting. Dry, from tickling low down in trachea. Bloody expectoration. Dyspna with hmoptysis. All bones and cartilages of chest painful. Violent spasmodic cough, with facial herpes. Whooping cough, child cries before coughing. Pleurodynia (Ranunc, Cimicif).
- Heart.-Angina pectoris, pain especially severe in elbow of left arm. Stitches in heart. Pulse feeble and irregular. Cardiac dropsy with distressing dyspna. Extremities distended, feel bruised and sore. Fatty heart and hypertrophy.
- Extremities.-Gout. Great fear of being touched or approached. Pain in back and limbs, as if bruised or beaten. Sprained and dislocated feeling. Soreness after overexertion. Everything on which he lies seems too hard. Deathly coldness of forearm. Cannot walk erect, on account of bruised pain in pelvic region. Rheumatism begins low down and works up (Ledum).
- Skin.-Black and blue. Itching, burning, eruption of small pimples. Crops of small boils (Ichthyol, Silica). Ecchymosis. Bed sores (Bovinine locally). Acne indurata, characterized by symmetry in distribution.
- Sleep.-Sleepless and restless when over tired. Comatose drowsiness, awakens with hot head, dreams of death, mutilated bodies, anxious and terrible. Horrors in the night. Involuntary stools during sleep.
- Fever.-Febrile symptoms closely related to typhoid. Shivering over whole body. Heat and redness of head, with coolness of rest of body. Internal heat, feet and hands cold. Nightly sour sweats.
- Modalities.-Worse, least touch, motion, rest, wine, damp cold. Better, lying down, or with head low.
- Relationship.-Antidotes: Camph. Vitex trifolia.-Indian Arnica (Sprains and pains, headache in temples, pain in joints, pain in abdomen, pain in testicles). Complementary: Acon, Ipec. Compare: Acon, Bapt, Bellis, Hamam, Rhus, Hyperic.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.