Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
B2 Riboflavin 100mg with 20mg C
100mg Riboflavin with 20mg Vitamin C;
Riboflavin is needed for normal growth and energy production. also
supports healthy vision, skin, nails. Causes the urine to be bright
yellow/green (which doesn't mean the body isn't using it).
Vitamin B2 (also known as Riboflavin) is needed to breakdown
carbohydrates, amino acids, fats and it is needed to activate vitamin B6
and folic acid.
Vitamin B2 deficiencies are rare, but a deficiency could cause the
* cracks in corner of mouth and inflammation of mucous membranes.
* eyes that are red, itchy, that tire easily and are light sensitive.
* skin dermatitis and eczema.
* nerve tissue damage (leading to depression and hysteria).
* retarded growth and malformation in children.
* hyperthyroidism and hair loss.
Causes of deficiency: * destroyed by visible and ultra-violet light and
strong alkali solutions.
* alcoholism and dietary deficiencies.
Vitamin C has been included because it has a synergistic effect with all
the other B vitamins.