Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Flora Extra-Virgin Olive Oil 8.5 oz Oil
These culinary oils are unrefined and unfiltered. Given their delicate nature, they have a very low smoke point and should be used with little or no heat to truly appreciate their sublime flavor. They are best used during the last few minutes of cooking or as a final accent drizzled over a favorite dish.
- Almond Oil Excellent as a gourmet salad dressing, it also lends a delicate flavor to home baked pastries, sweets and granola. Delicious over oatmeal or yogurt. 420
- Pumpkin Oil The deep color of this exotic oil provides a wonderful garnish. Its zesty taste is wonderful in salad dressings and pesto, or drizzled over steamed vegetables, pasta or fish. 225
- Sunflower Oil Warm and rich in taste, this oil is a perfect complement to most any dish. Its great for every day use in baked goods and soups or poured over salads and pasta. 225
- Sesame Oil Distinct and full flavored, ideally suited for marinades, stir-fries, dips and traditional Asian cuisines or as an accent in your favorite salad. 350
- Walnut Oil Rich in flavor, an excellent salad oil and the perfect complement to pasta dishes, soups, fish, poultry and even desserts. 320
- Old Grove Greek Olive Oil A bold fruity taste that finishes smooth with a slight hint of pepper. Ideal for drizzling on ripe tomatoes or fresh baked bread, and the perfect companion for organic salad greens. 325
- Organic Olive Oil Traditional rich flavor, excellent for Middle Eastern cuisine, pasta sauces, salad dressings and every day baking or sauting. 325
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp.||Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g||10%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Organic extra-virgin olive oil. Nitrogen-flushed to maintain freshness
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.