Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Barley For Dogs-Value Size 11 oz Powder
BARLEY GRASS JUICE POWDER AND OTHER NUTRIENTS WITH A HICKORY SMOKED BACON FLAVOR THAT DOGS LOVE.
- Dogs and cats instinctively eat fresh green grass which is rich in vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. The problem with eating whole grass is that each blade is covered with microscopic barbs that can cause stomach and throat irritation. Since we use only fresh juice without the barbs our barley grass powder is good for your petand your carpet.
- With the pesticides and other chemicals applied to lawns and fields these days, it may be harmful for dogs to eat fresh grass. That is why Barley Dog is an ideal supplement for pets.
- Our barley grass powder is loaded with active enzymes that are often missing in today's processed dog foods. Sprinkling Barley Dog on your dog's food will not only enhance the taste, but will also enable more nutrients to be absorbed.
- Samantha Bjone, Ph.D. and colleagues from the University of New England in Armidale, Australia found that dogs normally eat grass when hungry and that grass eating is a normal part of their behavior and not a result of illness or upset stomach. This is the first scientific study done in a controlled environment to investigate grass eating behavior in domestic dogs. A study published in 2008 by researchers from California who surveyed pet owners as to their dogs eating behaviors added further support for the notion that grass eating is a normal behavior of domestic dogs.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions Sprinkle 1 teaspoon on top of or mix into pet food daily. Keep lid tightly closed after opening. Small and medium dogs: 1 teaspoon daily. Large dogs: 2 teaspoons daily. Store with lid tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Other Ingredients: Powdered juice from young barley grass, maltodextrin, dried yeast (hickory-smoked, bacon-like flavor), brown rice, and garlic.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.