Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Bastyr Formula B, 70 caps
Modified Robert's Formula. Each 550 mg. capsule contains:
- Dried, organically grown Marshmallow (Althea officinalis) root, 61 mg.
- Dried, wildcrafted Wild Indigo (Baptisia tinctoria) root, 61 mg.
- Dried, wildcrafted Geranium (Geranium maculatum) root, 61 mg.
- Fresh freeze-dried, wildcrafted Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis) root, 61 mg.
- Dried, wildcrafted Slippery Elm (Ulmus fulva) inner bark, 61 mg.
- Fresh freeze-dried, organically grown Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root, 61 mg.
- Fresh freeze-dried Okra (Hibiscus esculentus) fruit, 61 mg.
- Niacinamide, 61 mg.
- Duodenum powder, 61 mg.