Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Bone Solid Gluten-Free 180 VegCap
- 3 TRIPLE ACTION Clinically Shown to:
- 1 Increase Mineral Utilization***
- 2 Strengthen Bones***
- 3 Support Bone Metabolism*** Country Life is passionate about helping people live a healthy, active life. For over 4 decades we have been committed to making the highest quality supplements.
- At Country Life, Integrity is our #1 ingredient. Every product is rigorously tested to insure it measures up to Country Lifes FIVE Integrity Standards. 1) Authenticity 2) Cleanliness 3) Freshness 4) Consistency 5) Accuracy. Go to CountryLifeVitamins.com to learn more.
- Bone Solids unique formula is made with ingredients containing the most up-to-date clinically studied naturally-sourced nutrients known.
- The calcium contained in Bone Solid is microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHA), a form of calcium that is closest to the bodys own natural bone composition.*** The structure of MCHA is that of calcium phosphate, and 90% of the bodys calcium is stored in the bones in this form.***
- To aid in bone formation, vitamins K1, K2 and D3 are added in generous amounts.*** A clinical study among post-menopausal women over a 3-year period showed that these vitamins played a proper role in bone metabolism.***
- Bone Solid also contains FruiteX-B, which contains a patented form of boron. Boron may help to support bone health.***
- Gluten Free
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Adults take six (6) capsules daily with food. Do not exceed recommended dose - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 6 Capsules||Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|Vitamin C (from potassium ascorbate, calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, zinc ascorbate, manganese ascorbate, copper ascorbate, chromium ascorbate)||100 mg||167%|
|Vitamin D (D3) (as cholecalciferol From Lanolin)||1,000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin K (as Phytonadione (K1) and Menaquinone (K2)||1,010 mcg||1,263%|
|Calcium (from microcrystalline hydroxyapatite, Calcium fructoborate)||1,000 mg||100%|
|Phosphorus (from microcrystalline hydroxyapatite)||500 mg||50%|
|Magnesium (from magnesium Oxide, ascorbate alpha-ketoglutarte, aspartate, citrate, taurinate)||500 mg||125%|
|Zinc (from Zinc ascorbate, citrate)||10 mg||67%|
|Manganese (from manganese citrate, ascorbate)||1 mg||50%|
|Chromium (from chromium ascorbate)||2.6 mcg||2%|
|Potassium (from potassium Ascorbate)||5 mg||<1%|
|MCHA (Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite providing 1 g protein, 1,000 mg calcium, 500 mg phosphorus)||4,170 mg (4.17 g)||**|
|Calcium Fructoborate (Fruite X-B)||226 mg||**|
|Providing Boron||6 mg||**|
**Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Cellulose (capsule shell), stearic acid, Magnesium stearate, silica.
Does Not Contain: No: yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, preservatives or artifical color.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.