Bone Strength Take Care 240 Tiny Tablet
Whole-Food Calcium Supplement in an Easy-to-Swallow Tiny Tablet
Bone Health & Calcium: Plant vs. Rock?
The most common form of calcium supplement today is derived from limestone (rock). Jagged, isolated, and with limited surface area, it can be difficult for the stomach to digest. It is also devoid of other key bone-nourishing nutrients.
The Whole-Food Difference
Calcium must be completely dissolved in order to be absorbed. Bone Strength Take Care is different. Plant-sourced, it delivers whole-food calcium, magnesium and 72 other trace minerals in a natural honey comb structure with an open surface area that is easy to digest and utlize. Calcium carbonate sourced from limestone has a much smaller, rocky surface area and is more difficult to dissolve.
The calcium complex in Bone Strength Take Care is derived from a natural plant form called Lithothamnion, sustainably harvested from pristine shores along the Icelandic coastline. Much like organic vegetables, this sea plant is allowed to mature naturally and then sustainably harvested to deliver its optimal nutritional value.
- While most calcium supplements are derived from rocks, plant-sourced Bone Strength Take Care Tiny Tabs delivers bone-strengthening calcium your body recognizes as food.
- Provides key nutrientsincluding Whole-Food Vitamin D3that help the body effectively utilize calcium, promote bone creation, and foster optimal bone health.
- Formulated with TargetCal, featuring Natural Vitamin K2, which directs calcium to the bones, where you need it, and keeps it out of the arteries where you dont.
- Our whole-food calcium, magnesium and 72 trace mineral complex has also been shown to promote joint health, flexibility, and movement.
- Delivered in an easy-to-swallow tiny tablet, and as whole food, its easy to digest.
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Take six tablets daily in the middle of a larger meal. For best results, take two tablets with lunch and four tablets with dinner. Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: Six Tablets|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value***|
|Vitamin D3 (TargetCal)||1000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin K1 (TargetCal)||35 mcg||44%|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7) (TargetCal)||45 mcg||56%|
|Calcium (from Algae)||770 mg||77%|
|Magnesium (from Algae)||58 mg||14%|
|Strontium (from Algae)||5 mg||*|
|Silica (from Algae)||2 mg||*|
|Vanadium (from Algae)||13 mcg||*|
*Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Organic barley grass, organic gum acacia, modified cellulose, silica, sunflower oil, and Bacillus subtilis natto extract. Fermented soy. 100% vegetarian
Does not contain: Gluten, artificial flavors or colors.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.