Bubble Bath Overtired & Cranky 13 oz Liquid
California Baby Overtired & Cranky Aromatherapy Bubble Bath was specially blended to de-frazzle Divert a tantrum, wind down from a stressful day, or make this natural bubble bath a part of your morning routine. Frolic safely in this chemical-free bubble bath with the added benefit of aromatherapy. Children-and adults-love bubble baths, so we make them safe. Our special bubbling formula contains mild vegetable-derived bubbling agents, enriched with a nourishing herbal complex that works to protect delicate skin. California Baby non-drying (extremely) biodegradable gentle bubble bath strictly avoids the use of synthetic fragrances and harsh bubbling agents. This product was developed to avoid irritation (that is typical of other bubble baths), and we never use Sodium lauryl sulfate, DEA, or numbing agents.
Changes mood from cranky to sweet Scent: Tangerine, sweet orange, and chamomile.
Moms - ease symptoms of PMS by slipping into a warm Overtired & Cranky Aromatherapy Bubble Bath. Especially appreciated by women because the non-irritating formula does not promote yeast or bladder infections. Safe for spas and hot tubs
1. Because this is not a synthetic bubble bath you must help the bubbling process along by shaking/agitating bubbles under vigorously running water at the start of tub filling. Also try stimulating bubbles with your showerhead. 2. Change the aromatherapy scent of your Bubble Bath by adding 4-6 drops of our Pure Essential Oil blends once the bubble level has been reached. 3. If using for newborns dilute with water for a gentle cleansing bubble bath.
Benefits & Features:
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- No tears, no numbing agents
- No Sodium lauryl sulfate, DEA
- No synthetic fragrances
- Our aromatherapy essential oils are tested for purity and guaranteed pesticide free
- Non-stripping of delicate mucous membranes, which can lead to yeast or bladder infections
- Bubbles with soapbark and yucca
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.