Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Cal Apatite is a comprehensive bone support formula featuring
purity-certified, calcium-rich microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate
(MCHC), a complex crystalline compound composed primarily of calcium,
phosphorus, delicate organic factors and protein matrix, bone-derived growth
factors, and a full spectrum of trace minerals that naturally comprise healthy
- Ideal for patients who prefer smaller tablets.
- In conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet,
adequate calcium intake can play a significant role in reducing the
rate of bone loss or bone thinning and in protecting bone strength.
- MCHC as a source of calcium helps maintain new bone formation to
support bone mass and slow age-related bone loss.
- MCHC is an excellent source of bioavailable calcium, and
provides a full spectrum of minerals and intact organic factors.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is cold-processed to preserve the
delicate protein matrix and organic factors.
- Its microcrystalline structure is verified by X-ray diffraction
- Cal Apatite is regularly assayed by a third-party laboratory for
heavy metal contamination.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is imported from New Zealand and derived
from free-range fed cattle.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite has 20% collagen protein comprised
almost exclusively of Type 1 collagen (96%), the predominant
collagen in bone, providing further proof of the purity of our MCHC.
Three tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Three Tablets Supply:
Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 626 mg
Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 398 mg
Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC)† 1500 mg
† Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate supplies calcium, phosphorus,
trace quantities of other minerals, and naturally occurring growth factors.