Two Chewable Wafers Contain (All Human Grade):
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.
- Linoleic Acid (Sunflower Oil, Borage Powder)(min) 0.3% 18 mg per two wafers
- Calcium Carbonate (min) 12% 740 mg per two wafers
- Potassium (Potassium Iodide) (min) .004% 110 mcg
- Iron (Amino acid chelate) 0.72 mg
- Copper Gluconate 0.0007 mg
- Manganese Sulfate 0.18 mg
- Zinc Oxide 2.7 mg
- Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 0.04 mg
- Vitamin A Acetate 2592 IU
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) * 7.2 mg
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) 288 IU
- Vitamin E (dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 28.8 IU
- Thiamine Hydrochloride 0.36 mg
- Riboflavin 1.44 mg
- Niacin (Niacinamide) 5.94 mg
- Folic Acid 0.11 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 0.36 mcg
- Biotin* 0.054 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate) 1.44 mg
- Vitamin K* 0.25 mg.
- Cholien Bitartrate 36 mg
Suggested daily use:
- Up to a 6 month supply depending on daily use.
- Dogs under 40 lbs: 1 chewable wafer daily
- Dogs 40 - 80 lbs: 2 chewable wafers daily
- Dogs over 80 lbs: 3 - 4 chewable wafers daily
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Whey, Liver Powder, Cellulose. Stearic Acid, Sillcon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, DI-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Sunflower Oil, Choline Bitartrate, Beef Stock, Black Currant Powder, Ascorbic Acid, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Niacinamide, Biotin, Vitamin A Acetate, Phytonadione ( Vitamin K), Fish Riboflavin, Potassium Lodide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Gluconate, Thiamine Hydrocloride, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Folic Acid.
Rda: Linoleic Acid (sunflower oil, borage powder) (min)…0.6%…18mg, Calcium Carbonate (min)…55%…1600mg, Potassium (potassium iodide) (min)…0.004%…110mcg, Iron (amino acid chelate)…0.72mg, Copper Gluconate…0007mg, Manganese Sulfate…0.18mg, Zinc Oxide…2.7mg, Iodine (potassium iodide)…04mg, Vitamin A Acetate…2592iu, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid…7.2mg*, Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)…288iu, Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate)…28.8iu, Thiamine Hydrochloride…0.36mg, Riboflavin…1.44mg, Niacin (niacinamide)…5.94mg, Folic Acid…11mg, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)…36mcg, Biotin…36mg*, Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate)…1.44mg, Vitamin K…25mg*, Choline Bitartrate…36mg, [*Not recognized as a essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile]
Recommend: Dogs under 40lb - 1 chewable wafer. Dogs 40-80lbs - 2 chewable wafers. Dogs 80+lbs - 3-4 chewable wafers. Up to a 30 day supply depending on daily use.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. This products is intended for intermittent or supplental feeding only.
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Beef Stock, Beef Liver Powder, Choline Bitartrate, Sunflower Oil, Vitamin E (dl alpha tocopheryl acetate), Vitamin K, Black Currant Powder, Fish Protein, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Iron (amino acid chelate), Biotin, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol), Zinc Oxide, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Gluconate, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Folic Acid
Safety: Safety sealed with an outer shrinkwrap around cap.
Serving Size: 2
Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.