One Patch Fully Treats Most Canker Sores.
Covers and Protects the Sore for 8 - 12 Hours
- Just one patch fully treats most canker sores
- Immediate Pain Relief
- Protects the sore - stops pain from food, drink and irritants
- Sticks to any canker sore and becomes a clear gel patch
- Stays on comfortably for 8 to 12 hours, then dissolves
- Won't come off while eating
- Freshens breath
- Contents treat 4-6 canker sores
Canker Cover is a tablet-like patch made from edible
ingredients. It sticks to any canker sore within seconds, and then forms a clear, gel patch that lasts 8 - 12 hours. The patch protects the sore from irritants - food, drink, braces, etc., and releases nutrients that support healing. A single patch will treat most canker sores.
Canker Cover Works in Three Ways:
1. The natural ingredients in Canker Cover speed resolution. Most canker sores are eliminated with a single patch.
2. Canker Cover "seals" and isolates the canker sore from contact with the tongue, teeth, and food. No other canker sore treatment products protect so thoroughly for eight hours.
3. Canker Cover provides immediate and long lasting pain relief by steadily releasing pain-numbing menthol, beta-carotene and other natural ingredients onto the sore.
Directions: (adults & children 5 years of age and older)
Place the Canker Cover patch on a clean, dry finger with the white side up. The sore should be dry (pat with tissue, if possible). Place the white side of the tablet on the sore and hold in place for 20 seconds. Some discomfort may occur during the first few minutes for a small number of users, but will quickly subside followed by hours of soothing relief. Within 30 minutes the tablet becomes a clear, gel-like patch that will cover the sore for 8-12 hours before dissolving. . If needed, apply a second patch 24 hours after the first application. In most cases, just one patch is needed.
Do not remove patch before it dissolves. The patches are designed to protect the sore from irritating food and drink and do not come off easily. If you must remove it, do so carefully and as follows: Swish with warm water for a few minutes. Then, using your fingers, peel away a very small portion of the patch while a small amount of water is in your mouth and the patch is moist. Repeat this process until it is removed. Stop the removal if pain occurs. Avoid the use of any instrument to remove the patch.