An aromatic, bitter tonic herb that reduces blood pressure, relieves indeigestion, stimulates the uterus and has diuretic and anti-inflammatory effects.
Recommend: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules 3 times a day, preferably before meals.
Cautions: This product should not be used by people with kidney disorders. Not intended for use during pregnancy. Do not use if you are allergic to celery. People with fair skin should not over expose themselves to strong sunlight while taking this product due to the photosensitizing nature of this plant.
Ingredients: Celery Seed Powder
Safety: Double sealed: Printed FreshCare outerwrap and inner FreshCare seal. Do not use if either seal is missing or broken.
Serving Size: 3
Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
PROPERTIES: alterative, antiseptic, aperitive, carminative, diuretic, emmenagogue, nervine, sedative, stimulant, stomachic, tonic, uterine stimulant
Wild Celery (Apium graveolens)
· historically has been known to assist the process of digestion
· believed to lower blood pressure, while being beneficial to aid kidney and liver function
· used internally for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
· is a sedative, yet it has a stimulating effect on the kidneys and will produce an increases flow of urine
· has also been found to help regulate the nervous system by producing a calming effect
· used for gout and urinary tract inflammation
· is reported to affect the menstrual cycle and to be abortifacient
· combined with Menyanthes trifoliatia and Guaiacum offic. for rheumatic complaints
· combined with Taraxacum offic. to increase its potency