Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Cenitol supports a healthy mood and overall nervous system function by featuring inositol—an important, naturally occurring component of cell membranes. Cenitol also supplies magnesium in the form of a fully reacted amino acid chelate designed for enhanced nervous system support.?
- Provides excellent support for healthy brain and nervous system function.?
- May support a positive mood by serving as a second messenger for several neurotransmitters.?
- Important in regulating vital cellular functions such as signal transduction, cell proliferation and differentiation, and osmoregulation.?
- Promotes healthy nerve tissue synthesis and nerve conduction. ?
- Supplied in powder form for ease of delivery and enhanced dosing flexibility.
Mix one scoop in water or juice one to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
One Scoop (7.4 g) Supplies:
Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate†)
Inositol (as myo-inositol)
Other Ingredient: Cellulose
In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.