Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Cocapalm (Manufacturer Out of Stock-NO ETA) 8 oz Liquid
CocaPalm oil contains the highest concentration of vitamin E (70% tocotrienols). CocaPalm is natures most abundant source of beta carotene15 times more than carrots and 300 times more than tomatoes. CocaPalm is also a great source of medium-chain triglycerides, including lauric acid, a natural antiseptic. The medium-chain triglycerides are a powerful food for a healthy heart, and so is vitamin E, the tocotrienols, and beta carotene. Thus, CocaPalm is the most heart-healthy cooking oil available.
Wild red palm oil, cold-pressed virgin coconut oil, natural wild spice oil complex Nutrients
- This is actually a healthy cooking oil, especially if cooked on medium-low or low heat
- Has a high heat-holding capacity, so cooks well without excessive heat 2
- Plays a major role in contributing beta carotene and vitamin E to the diet
- Highly easy to digest and perfectly healthy for the heart
- Number one natural source of beta carotene plus tocotrienols (a special highly potent form of vitamin E), has a famous history for skin and may be used to prevent sunburn or to nourish skin
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.