Cognitex with NeuroProtection Complex 90 Softgel
Protecting brain health is vital if the pursuit of a longer life is to have any meaning. According to current wisdom, some degree of cognitive decline is inevitable as we age, unless we take steps to prevent it. The ideal strategy for preserving brain function begins with preventing factors that may contribute to cognitive decline. Good nutrition, including dietary supplements, and a healthy lifestyle are key. Keep your blood pressure and weight in check. Then focus on nutritional support.
Cognitex is formulated to take advantage of the latest developments and ingredients for cognitive health. One of the unique ingredients in the Cognitex formula is uridine-5-monophosphate, a critical brain nutrient.
- Uridine-5-monophosphate (UMP) is a basic building block of RNA/DNA as well as of phosphatides such as phosphatidylcholine that are critical to brain function and the health of neuronal cell membranes. Naturally found in the milk of nursing mothers, UMP is essential for the growth and development of infant brains.11 Animal studies suggest that dietary supplementation with UMP may increase brain acetylcholine and phosphatide levels, and enhance some cholinergic functions.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a crucial building block in the brain. In fact, brain tissues are especially rich in this nutrient. However, aging causes a decline in the PS content of cells throughout the body including brain cells, which can lead to cognitive decline. Phosphatidylserine helps the brain use its fuel efficiently. By boosting glucose metabolism and stimulating production of acetylcholine, supplemental phosphatidylserine has been shown to improve the condition of patients experiencing age-associated memory impairment or cognitive decline. Thus, replacing this brain food is essential.
- Stress can be very damaging to the brain, especially memory function. Sensoril also helps modulate cortisol secretion, which positively influences the stress response.
- Cognitex provides a NeuroProtection Complex consisting of concentrated standardized extracts of hops and rosemary that help suppress inflammatory cytokines.
- Caution: If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Take three softgels in the morning with or without food. Some people may take three softgels twice daily, - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (A-GPC)||600 mg|
|Phosphatidylserine Sharp-PS GOLD Conjugated Phosphatidylserine-DHA||100 mg|
|Leucoselect Phytosome containing 50 mg grape seed (Vitis vinifera) procyanidin extract complexed with soy (Glycine max) phospholipids (bean)||150 mg|
|BlueActiv Wild Blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) Anthocyanins extract (fruit)||150 mg|
|Sensoril Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (root and leaves) standardized to 8% withanolide glycoside conjugates (10 mg)||125 mg|
|Uridine-5'-Monophosphate (disodium)||50 mg|
|Proprietary NeuroProtection Complex Blend: Perluxan Hops (Humulus lupulus) Standardized extract (cones), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Standardized extract (leaves)||125 mg|
*Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, soy lecithin, sorbitol, carob color, silica, maltodextrin, modified food starch. Contains fish (wild herring, blue whiting) and soybeans.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.