Dry Eye Relief™ homeopathic sterile eye drops
Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Dry eyes caused by climate, age, wind, contact lens wear, and smog can make
it hard to stay focused on your day.
Similasan’s Dry Eye Relief sterile eye drops are specifically
formulated to address symptoms associated with dry eyes such as dryness,
redness, sensation of grittiness, reflex watering secondary to dry eyes, and
sensitivity to light. And, because Dry Eye Relief’s active ingredients
are homeopathic and contain no vasoconstrictors, it’s safe to use as often as
your symptoms occur with no risk of long term overuse. Dry Eye Relief
gives your eyes the relief and comfort that they need so you can stay focused on
what’s really important.
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Use only if bottle seal is intact.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the
container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only
refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison
Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- changes in vision occur
- you experience eye pain