Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Epsom Salt 30 oz Salt
White Egret Epsom Salt is the highest quality pharmaceutical grade Epsom salt available. White Egret Epsom salt dissolves easily and works great for many different applications from personal health and relaxation to gardening.
- Foot Soak Soothe aches, remove odors and soften rough skin with a foot soak. Add cup of Epsom salt to a large pan of warm water. Soak feet for as long as you desire. Rinse and dry.
- Soak Sprains and Bruises Epsom Salt can help reduce the swelling of sprains and bruises. Add 2 cups of Epsom salt to a warm bath, and soak.
- Body Aches Add 2 cups of Epsom salt to a warm bath and soak for at least 20 minutes to help relieve muscle sprains and for a transdermal magnesium boost.
- Better Vegetables Add a tablespoon of Epsom salt to the soil below a tomato plant to boost growth.
- Get rid of slugs If you have slugs in your garden or on your patio simply sprinkle Epsom salt to deter them.
- Beautiful Roses Add a tablespoon a week to the soil around the rose bushes before watering for faster growth.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.