Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Fennel Sweet Essential Oil 0.33 oz Oil
Product Description From the Manufacture
We are constantly updating and improving our formulas, sourcing and using new ingredient alternatives that are mild to the skin, and wherever possible, organic, and therefore kinder to the environment.
What percentage of essential oil is included in Tisserand products?
Most of our products contain between 1 and 5% of essential oil. The precise amount in each product is determined by safety considerations of the essential oils used, the function of the product, and the percentage required to make the product effective.
Do Tisserand products contain herbal extracts?
Herbal extracts - the majority of which are organic - are used in most of our products. They enhance the performance of the product, as they work in synergy with the essential oils. They also have their own therapeutic benefits - they can be soothing, refreshing, cleansing, astringent, deodorizing, conditioning, moisturizing, toning, softening or firming. More importantly, their antioxidant properties help reduce free radical damage to the skin or hair.
- NO to SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES We only ever use pure essential oils and absolutes. Directly derived from plants, they are entirely natural and deliver their own unique therapeutic and aromatic properties.
- NO to SLS/SLES We use alternative cleansing and foaming agents, such as ALS, which is derived from coconut oil and free from petrochemicals, to deliver mild foam that is kind to the skin.
- NO to PARABENS The alternatives that we use (chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, to name a few) are just as effective in terms of microbiological/challenge testing, but are often milder to the skin.
- NO to ANIMAL INGREDIENTS We do not use animal derived ingredients, such as lanolin or beeswax, and our products and ingredients are not tested on animals by us or on our behalf. We are proud to be certified by the Vegan Society.
- AND NO to OTHER INGREDIENTS WE CONSIDER UNSOUND... Such as phthalates, formaldehyde, petrochemicals (such as mineral oil, paraffin and petrolatum), propylene glycol, aluminium compounds, triclosan, BHA, methyldibromoglutaronitrile, triethanolamine, DMDM hydantoin, diazolidinyl urea and quaternium 15.
- YES to ORGANIC We go organic wherever possible.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.