A bitter, pungent, warming herb that increases milk flow, stimulate the uterus, soothes irritated tissues, lowers fevers, reduces blood sugar, improves digestion, promotes healing and has laxative, expectorant, diuretic, antiparasitic, and anti-tumor effects.
Recommend: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule 2-3 times daily with a large glass of water.
Ingredients: Fenugreek Seed.
Safety: Double sealed: Printed FreshCare outerwrap and inner FreshCare seal. Do not use if either seal is missing or broken.
Serving Size: 1
Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
PROPERTIES: alterative, aphrodisiac, aromatic, astringent, carminative, demulcent, emollient, expectoratn, laxative, mucilant, stimulant, stomachich, tonic
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum)
· lowers blood sugar levels, regulating insulin production
· has been shown to soften and dissolve hardened masses of accumulated mucous
· loosens and expels mucus and phlegm accumulated in the bronchial tubes, soothes mucus membranes in the lungs and gastrointestinal tract
· has been used to treat lung infections
· treats poor digestion, digestive disorders and gastric inflammation
· strong stimulator of milk production in mothers
· has been used in place of cod liver oil in treating crofula, rickets, anemia, and other disabilities following infectious diseases
· can be used as a gargle for sore throats
· externally for abscesses, boils, inflammations, wounds, and other skin problems
· combines with Lobelia , Slippery Elm, and Echinacea as a poultice for skin problems