EstroFactors promotes healthy hormone balance in women of all ages by featuring targeted nutrients that support healthy estrogen metabolism and detoxification. Supporting a healthy balance of hormones may provide significant relief for women with hormone-related health issues, and may result in improvement in symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, perimenopause, and menopause.?
- Supports women with estrogen-related health issues by addressing multiple factors of estrogen activity and metabolism.?
- Promotes healthy estrogen detoxification and elimination from the body, thus supporting overall hormone balance.?
- Helps to modulate pathways of estrogen metabolism, such as the conversion of estradiol to 2-hydroxyestrone, a weaker estrogen that may protect estrogen-sensitive tissues.?
- Beneficially influences estrogen receptor function for more balanced estrogenic activity.?
- Features L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate a body-ready, nature-identical folate that is ideal for people whose folate status may be impacted by genetic variation.
Three tablets daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Three Tablets Supply:
(50% as Betatene® mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl palmitate)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate† and folic acid)
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin)
[from a proprietary blend of Red Clover Flowering Top extract (Trifolium pratense) and Kudzu Root Extract (Pueraria lobata)]
Turmeric Rhizome Extract (Curcuma longa)
[standardized to 95% (200 mg) curcuminoids]
Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis)
[contains 5.1%-7.6% (10.2 mg-15.2 mg) carnosic acid/carnosol]
Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract)
Stearic acid, Microcrystalline cellulose, Calcium silicate, Croscarmellose sodium, Silica, Magnesium stearate, Coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan)