Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Glutagenics features three key ingredients—glutamine, deglycyrrhizinized licorice (DGL), and aloe vera—that comprehensively support the integrity and healthy function of the gastrointestinal lining.
- Supports a healthy intestinal lining, which is essential for healthy digestion, healthy immune function and overall health. ?
- Supplies high levels of the amino acid glutamine, which provides both a source of fuel and precursors for growth to the rapidly dividing cells of the intestinal lining. ?
- Provides a concentrated licorice extract that has been processed to remove glycyrrhizin, reducing the risk of adverse effects associated with licorice.
- The processing and removal of the bitter principles in aloe prevent a laxative effect.?
- Powdered form for ease of use and flexible dosing.
- Features natural flavors for improved taste.
Mix one teaspoon with water three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
One Teaspoon (4.33 g) Supplies:
Deglycyrrhizinized Licorice Root 10:1 Extract
Aloe Leaf Extract† (Aloe barbadensis)
† Proprietary extraction process removes laxative bitter principles, confirmed by thin layer chromatography (TLC). Equivalent to 10 g of aloe leaf gel.